Sovereign Bodies: Citizens, Migrants, and States in the Postcolonial World. By Thomas Blom Hansen and Finn Stepputat (eds.)
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 80–81, April 2011
How to Cite
KIM, S.-Y. (2011), Sovereign Bodies: Citizens, Migrants, and States in the Postcolonial World. By Thomas Blom Hansen and Finn Stepputat (eds.). Transforming Anthropology, 19: 80–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2011.01121_3.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!