Uncertain Honor: Modern Motherhood in an African Crisis.Jennifer Johnson-Hanks. Chicago, IL, and London, UK: The University of Chicago Press, 2006. xv+301 pp. (Cloth US$65.00; Paper US$27.50)
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 211–213, October 2011
How to Cite
Niang, A. (2011), Uncertain Honor: Modern Motherhood in an African Crisis.Jennifer Johnson-Hanks. Chicago, IL, and London, UK: The University of Chicago Press, 2006. xv+301 pp. (Cloth US$65.00; Paper US$27.50). Transforming Anthropology, 19: 211–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2011.1138_7.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!