Katherine Dunham: Decolonizing Anthropology Through African American Dance Pedagogy
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association. All rights reserved.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 159–168, October 2012
How to Cite
Banks, O. C. (2012), Katherine Dunham: Decolonizing Anthropology Through African American Dance Pedagogy. Transforming Anthropology, 20: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2012.01151.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!