“Real Blackfellas”: Constructions and Meanings of Urban Indigenous Identity
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association. All rights reserved.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 131–145, October 2012
How to Cite
Lambert-Pennington, K. (2012), “Real Blackfellas”: Constructions and Meanings of Urban Indigenous Identity. Transforming Anthropology, 20: 131–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2012.01154.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
Vol. 21, Issue 1, 99, Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!