An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the International Association of Impact Assessment in Urbana, Illinois, in 1991. This research was funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Department of Interior, Minerals Management Service. All analyses and conclusions are those of the authors and should not be taken to represent the views of the Minerals Management Service or any other component of the U.S. government.
Opportunity-Threat, Development, and Adaptation: Toward a Comprehensive Framework for Social Impact Assessment1
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
1992 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 216–234, June 1992
How to Cite
Gramling, R. and Freudenburg, W. R. (1992), Opportunity-Threat, Development, and Adaptation: Toward a Comprehensive Framework for Social Impact Assessment. Rural Sociology, 57: 216–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.1992.tb00464.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!