Research supported in part by Project Nos. MO-00239, MO-00237, and MO-00240 of the Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station. An earlier draft of this paper was presented at the meeting of the Rural Sociological Society in 1992 at University Park, PA.
Rural Community Satisfaction and Attachment in Mass Consumer Society1
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
1993 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 387–403, September 1993
How to Cite
Brown, R. B. (1993), Rural Community Satisfaction and Attachment in Mass Consumer Society. Rural Sociology, 58: 387–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.1993.tb00501.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!