The author acknowledges assistance from New York State Experiment Station, Grant #159–6415, and is grateful for helpful suggestions from Gil Gillespie, Clare Hinrichs, Tom Lyson and an anonymous reviewer.
Globalization: Myths and Realities1
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
1996 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 25–55, March 1996
How to Cite
McMichael, P. (1996), Globalization: Myths and Realities. Rural Sociology, 61: 25–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.1996.tb00609.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!