Support for this research was provided through a cooperative agreement with the Economic Research Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, by a Population Research Center Core Grant (P30 HD28263) from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to the Population Research Institute, and by Experiment Station Project 3644, College of Agricultural Sciences, The Pennsylvania State University. We appreciate the helpful comments of the anonymous reviewers.
Economic Restructuring and Changing Prevalence of Female-headed Families in America1
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
1999 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 394–416, September 1999
How to Cite
McLaughlin, D. K., Gardner, E. L. and Lichter, D. T. (1999), Economic Restructuring and Changing Prevalence of Female-headed Families in America. Rural Sociology, 64: 394–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.1999.tb00359.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!