Research was supported by funds from the Utah Agricultural Experiment Station, Project UAES-00839. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the sixtieth annual meetings of the Rural Sociological Society, held in Toronto, August 13–17, 1997.
“Culture Clash'' Revisited: Newcomer and Longer-Term Residents' Attitudes Toward Land Use, Development, and Environmental Issues in Rural Communities in the Rocky Mountain West*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
2000 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 396–421, September 2000
How to Cite
Smith, M. D. and Krannich, R. S. (2000), “Culture Clash'' Revisited: Newcomer and Longer-Term Residents' Attitudes Toward Land Use, Development, and Environmental Issues in Rural Communities in the Rocky Mountain West. Rural Sociology, 65: 396–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2000.tb00036.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!