A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the annual meetings of the Association of American Geographers, held in Boston, MA on March 28, 1998. This research was supported by the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and the Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, through a cooperative agreement, and by the Department of Sociology, Loyola University of Chicago. Support was also provided by the Center for Demography and Ecology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, through a grant from the Center for Population Research of the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. The assistance of Tim Heaton in the log-linear analysis is gratefully acknowledged.
Continuity and Change in Rural Migration Patterns, 1950–1995*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2000 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 27–49, March 2000
How to Cite
Johnson, K. M. and Fuguitt, G. V. (2000), Continuity and Change in Rural Migration Patterns, 1950–1995. Rural Sociology, 65: 27–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2000.tb00341.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!