This paper originally was presented at the 1998 annual meetings of the Rural Sociology Society, held in Portland, Oregon. The research assistance of Robert White and the helpful comments of INRA/ESR colleagues in Toulouse and Montpellier, Gilles Allaire, Aija Leiponen, and anonymous referees are much appreciated.
Policing Mechanisms in Agricultural Contracts*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2001 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 359–381, September 2001
How to Cite
Wolf, S., Hueth, B. and Ligon, E. (2001), Policing Mechanisms in Agricultural Contracts. Rural Sociology, 66: 359–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2001.tb00072.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!