This research was supported by funds from the Utah Agricultural Experiment Station, Project UAES-00839. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 1998 annual meetings of the Rural Sociological Society, held in Portland, Oregon.
Growth, Decline, Stability, and Disruption: A Longitudinal Analysis of Social Well-Being in Four Western Rural Communities*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2001 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 425–450, September 2001
How to Cite
Smith, M. D., Krannich, R. S. and Hunter, L. M. (2001), Growth, Decline, Stability, and Disruption: A Longitudinal Analysis of Social Well-Being in Four Western Rural Communities. Rural Sociology, 66: 425–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2001.tb00075.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!