Women's Status, Fertility Decline, and Women's Health in Developing Countries: Direct and Indirect Influences of Social Status on Health
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
2002 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 255–277, June 2002
How to Cite
Wickrama, K.A.S. and Lorenz, F. O. (2002), Women's Status, Fertility Decline, and Women's Health in Developing Countries: Direct and Indirect Influences of Social Status on Health. Rural Sociology, 67: 255–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2002.tb00103.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!