We would like to acknowledge the helpful suggestions of Katerina Bodovski, David L. Brown, and several anonymous reviewers in the preparation of this manuscript. The College of Agricultural Sciences at Pennsylvania State University provided partial funding to support this research.
Food Deserts and Overweight Schoolchildren: Evidence from Pennsylvania*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
2009 Rural Sociological Society
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 153–177, June 2009
How to Cite
Schafft, K. A., Jensen, E. B. and Hinrichs, C. C. (2009), Food Deserts and Overweight Schoolchildren: Evidence from Pennsylvania. Rural Sociology, 74: 153–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2009.tb00387.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!