This research has been supported by grants to the Carsey Institute from the W.K. Kellogg, Ford, and Mary K. Reynolds Babcock Foundations, and by the Neil and Louise Tillotson Fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation.
Place Effects on Environmental Views
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 326–347, June 2010
How to Cite
Hamilton, L. C., Colocousis, C. R. and Duncan, C. M. (2010), Place Effects on Environmental Views. Rural Sociology, 75: 326–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2010.00013.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!