We would like to thank Terry L. Besser for sharing the data utilized in this study. The 1994 data were gathered with funding from the Rural Development Initiative of the Iowa State University Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station. The 2004 data were gathered with funding from USDA, National Research Initiative grant # 2003-35401-13828. We are also grateful to the many anonymous reviewers for their invaluable comments and insight on earlier drafts. Direct correspondence to Daniel R. Sundblad, Department of Social Sciences, Wartburg College, 100 Wartburg Blvd, Waverly, Iowa 50677-0903, USA. Email: email@example.com
The Persistence of Neighboring as a Determinant of Community Attachment: A Community Field Perspective*
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 511–534, December 2011
How to Cite
Sundblad, D. R. and Sapp, S. G. (2011), The Persistence of Neighboring as a Determinant of Community Attachment: A Community Field Perspective. Rural Sociology, 76: 511–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2011.00059.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!