We would like to thank Emily Huddart Kennedy, Melisa Zapisocky, Paul Cabaj, and Herb Barbolet for research assistance and Al Cook, Gerardo Otero, Sean Connelly, and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts. Funding for this research was provided by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) for the Canadian Social Economy Research Partnership (CSERP).
Linking Local Food Systems and the Social Economy? Future Roles for Farmers' Markets in Alberta and British Columbia*
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 36–61, March 2012
How to Cite
Wittman, H., Beckie, M. and Hergesheimer, C. (2012), Linking Local Food Systems and the Social Economy? Future Roles for Farmers' Markets in Alberta and British Columbia. Rural Sociology, 77: 36–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2011.00068.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!