Writing and research for this article were primarily supported by a grant from the Center for Rural Pennsylvania, a legislative agency of the Pennsylvania General Assembly. I thank the families who graciously participated in the research reported in this article; Dr. Linda M. Burton for her overall guidance and support; and Shannon Telenko, Jennifer Floyd, and Whitney Welsh for their research expertise; and I extend many, many thanks to the reviewers of this manuscript for their detailed readings and constructive feedback. Direct correspondence to me at American Ethnic Studies/Women's & Gender Studies, Wake Forest University, 224 Carswell Hall, P.O. Box 7549, Winston-Salem, NC 27109; or via e-mail at email@example.com.
In Search of Housing: Urban Families in Rural Contexts*
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 110–134, March 2012
How to Cite
Clark, S. L. (2012), In Search of Housing: Urban Families in Rural Contexts. Rural Sociology, 77: 110–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2011.00069.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!