This research was generously supported through grants from the Kosciuszko Foundation, the University of Wisconsin–Madison's Land Tenure Center, and the Center for German and European Studies at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. I also wish to acknowledge the guidance of Jane L. Collins at the University of Wisconsin–Madison and Krzysztof Gorlach at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland, and the generous assistance of Dorota Metera at BioEkspert in Warsaw, Poland.
Designing Dreams or Constructing Contradictions? European Union Multifunctional Policies and the Polish Organic Farm Sector*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 89–109, March 2012
How to Cite
De Master, K. (2012), Designing Dreams or Constructing Contradictions? European Union Multifunctional Policies and the Polish Organic Farm Sector. Rural Sociology, 77: 89–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00071.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!