This research was supported by a doctoral dissertation improvement grant from the National Science Foundation (Award No. 1030395) and a Hofmann Fellowship from the College of Natural Resources at North Carolina State University. We thank Dr. Ed Kick, Dr. Hugh Devine, and Hollie Smith for their comments and suggestions. Correspondence should be addressed to Jordan W. Smith, Purdue University, Department of Forestry and Natural Resources (FORS 201A), 195 Marsteller Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2061, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Capital, Place Meanings, and Perceived Resilience to Climate Change*
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 380–407, September 2012
How to Cite
Smith, J. W., Anderson, D. H. and Moore, R. L. (2012), Social Capital, Place Meanings, and Perceived Resilience to Climate Change. Rural Sociology, 77: 380–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00082.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!