This research was supported by a doctoral dissertation improvement grant from the National Science Foundation (Award No. 1030395) and a Hofmann Fellowship from the College of Natural Resources at North Carolina State University. We thank Dr. Ed Kick, Dr. Hugh Devine, and Hollie Smith for their comments and suggestions. Correspondence should be addressed to Jordan W. Smith, Purdue University, Department of Forestry and Natural Resources (FORS 201A), 195 Marsteller Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2061, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Capital, Place Meanings, and Perceived Resilience to Climate Change*
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 380–407, September 2012
How to Cite
Smith, J. W., Anderson, D. H. and Moore, R. L. (2012), Social Capital, Place Meanings, and Perceived Resilience to Climate Change. Rural Sociology, 77: 380–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00082.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!