Direct correspondence to Lance D. Erickson, Brigham Young University, Department of Sociology, 2008 JFSB, Provo, UT 94602. E-mail email@example.com.
SOS—Satisfied or Stuck, Why Older Rural Residents Stay Put: Aging in Place or Stuck in Place in Rural Utah*
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 408–434, September 2012
How to Cite
Erickson, L. D., Call, V. R.A. and Brown, R. B. (2012), SOS—Satisfied or Stuck, Why Older Rural Residents Stay Put: Aging in Place or Stuck in Place in Rural Utah. Rural Sociology, 77: 408–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00084.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!