This research is supported by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01HD032912 and T32 HD07168), the Population Studies Center at the University of Michigan, and the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I thank William Axinn, N. E. Barr, Jennifer Barber, Susan Murphy, Lisa Pearce, Ron Rindfuss, and Arland Thornton for comments on earlier versions and the staff of the Institute for Social and Environmental Research, Chitwan, Nepal, for their assistance in data collection. Any errors are my responsibility. Direct correspondence to Sarah R. Brauner-Otto, Department of Sociology, Mississippi State University, P.O. Box C, Mississippi State, MS 39762; e-mail: email@example.com; phone: 662–325–0929; fax: 662–325–4564.
Schools, Their Spatial Distribution and Characteristics, and Fertility Limitation*
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 321–354, September 2012
How to Cite
Brauner-Otto, S. R. (2012), Schools, Their Spatial Distribution and Characteristics, and Fertility Limitation. Rural Sociology, 77: 321–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00085.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!