The Louisiana Populist Movement, 1881–1900 – By Donna A. Barnes
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 485–488, September 2012
How to Cite
Bailey, A. (2012), The Louisiana Populist Movement, 1881–1900 – By Donna A. Barnes. Rural Sociology, 77: 485–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00087_2.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!