Funding for this research was provided by a Pennsylvania State University College of Agricultural Sciences seed grant. The authors thank the organizers of the Thiel College Earth Week lectures, the Africa Rice Center, Kristal Jones, and anonymous reviewers for helpful feedback on drafts of the manuscript.
The Efficacy of a Program Promoting Rice Self-Sufficiency in Ghana during a Period of Neoliberalism†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 520–546, December 2012
How to Cite
Glenna, L., Ader, D., Bauchspies, W., Traoré, A. and Agboh-Noameshi, R. A. (2012), The Efficacy of a Program Promoting Rice Self-Sufficiency in Ghana during a Period of Neoliberalism. Rural Sociology, 77: 520–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00088.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!