Farming in a Global Economy: A Case Study of Immigrant Farmers in Canada, by Frans Schryer, Boston: Brill, 2006. 376 pp. $117.00 (paper). ISBN13: 978-9-004-15170-3
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 632–635, December 2012
How to Cite
Flora, C. B. (2012), Farming in a Global Economy: A Case Study of Immigrant Farmers in Canada, by Frans Schryer, Boston: Brill, 2006. 376 pp. $117.00 (paper). ISBN13: 978-9-004-15170-3. Rural Sociology, 77: 632–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00093_3.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!