Correction added on 9 May 2013 after first online publication on 14 December 2012. The affiliation has been changed to Washington State University in this version of the article.
A More Perfect Commodity: Bottled Water, Global Accumulation, and Local Contestation
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 1–28, March 2013
How to Cite
Jaffee, D. and Newman, S. (2013), A More Perfect Commodity: Bottled Water, Global Accumulation, and Local Contestation. Rural Sociology, 78: 1–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-0831.2012.00095.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!