Perspective: Physiological Role(s) of the Vascular Myogenic Response
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 99–114, February 2012
How to Cite
DAVIS, M. J. (2012), Perspective: Physiological Role(s) of the Vascular Myogenic Response. Microcirculation, 19: 99–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-8719.2011.00131.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 02:05PM EST
- Received 5 August 2011; accepted 30 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.