A Novel Model to Predict Cutaneous Finger Blood Flow via Finger and Rectal Temperatures
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 670–676, November 2011
How to Cite
CARRILLO, A. E., CHEUNG, S. S. and FLOURIS, A. D. (2011), A Novel Model to Predict Cutaneous Finger Blood Flow via Finger and Rectal Temperatures. Microcirculation, 18: 670–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-8719.2011.00136.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2011 05:07AM EST
- Received 8 June 2011; accepted 19 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!