Present address: Molecular Immunology Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
The Role of miRNA in Stem Cell Pluripotency and Commitment to the Vascular Endothelial Lineage
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 196–207, April 2012
How to Cite
WHITE, K., KANE, N. M., MILLIGAN, G. and BAKER, A. H. (2012), The Role of miRNA in Stem Cell Pluripotency and Commitment to the Vascular Endothelial Lineage. Microcirculation, 19: 196–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1549-8719.2012.00161.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 02:31PM EST
- Received 2 November 2011; accepted 8 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.