Animal Disease and Parasite Research Division.
Observations on the Development of Babesia caballi (Nuttall) in the Tropical Horse Tick Dermacentor nitens Neumann
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
The Journal of Protozoology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 391–396, May 1968
How to Cite
HOLBROOK, A. A., ANTHONY, D. W. and JOHNSON, A. J. (1968), Observations on the Development of Babesia caballi (Nuttall) in the Tropical Horse Tick Dermacentor nitens Neumann. The Journal of Protozoology, 15: 391–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.1968.tb02143.x
We acknowledge the technical assistance of R. Moore, D. Davis, O. McGaha (Animal Disease and Parasite Research Division), and W. Denny (Entomology Research Division).
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!