This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. The authors wish to express appreciation to Profs. Drs. Brown and Chieves (U.S.D.A., Ames, Iowa) for a strain of Babesia equi and to Dr. Kirmse (GTZ, Morocco) for the other B. equi strain and for ticks. Prof. Dr. Liebisch (Hannover) kindly provided two tick strains.
Ultrastructural Study on the Development of Babesia equi (Coccidia: Piroplasmia) in the Salivary Glands of its Vector Ticks1
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
The Journal of Protozoology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 218–225, May 1983
How to Cite
MOLTMANN, U. G., MEHLHORN, H., SCHEIN, E., VOIGT, W. P. and FRIEDHOFF, K. T. (1983), Ultrastructural Study on the Development of Babesia equi (Coccidia: Piroplasmia) in the Salivary Glands of its Vector Ticks. The Journal of Protozoology, 30: 218–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.1983.tb02907.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!