Current address: Institut für Molekulare Biotechnologie, Beutenberg str. 11, D-07745 Jena, Germany.
Phylogenetic Identification of the Symbiotic Hypermastigote Trichonympha agilis in the Hindgut of the Termite Reticulitermes speratus Based on Small-Subunit rRNA Sequence
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 439–444, July 1998
How to Cite
Ohkuma, M., Ohtoko, K., Grunau, C., Moriya, S. and Kudo, T. (1998), Phylogenetic Identification of the Symbiotic Hypermastigote Trichonympha agilis in the Hindgut of the Termite Reticulitermes speratus Based on Small-Subunit rRNA Sequence. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 45: 439–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.1998.tb05096.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2007
- Received 9-8-97, 2-6-98; accepted 3-10-98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!