Invited paper from Symposium, during a joint meeting of the Society of Protozoologists, American Phycological Society, and the International Society of Evolutionary Protistology, Flagstaff, AR, August 7, 1998.
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 347–366, July 1999
How to Cite
CAVALIER-SMITH, T. (1999), Principles of Protein and Lipid Targeting in Secondary Symbiogenesis: Euglenoid, Dinoflagellate, and Sporozoan Plastid Origins and the Eukaryote Family Tree,. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 46: 347–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.1999.tb04614.x
Address effective August 1999: Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PS, UK.
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!