Protein Kinase Activation and Protein Phosphorylation in Naegleria fowleri Amebae in Response to Normal Human Serum
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 40–47, January 2000
How to Cite
CHU, D.-M. T., FERGUSON, T. J. and MARCIANO-CABRAL, F. (2000), Protein Kinase Activation and Protein Phosphorylation in Naegleria fowleri Amebae in Response to Normal Human Serum. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 47: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2000.tb00009.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Received 04-28-99, 07-16-99, 08-20-99; accepted 08-21-99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!