O.N.K. and B.S.L. contributed equally.
The Phylogeny of Colpodellids (Alveolata) Using Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences Suggests They are the Free-living Sister Group to Apicomplexans
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 498–504, November 2002
How to Cite
KUVARDINA, O. N., LEANDER, B. S., ALESHIN, V. V., MYL'NIKOV, A. P., KEELING, P. J. and SIMDYANOV, T. G. (2002), The Phylogeny of Colpodellids (Alveolata) Using Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences Suggests They are the Free-living Sister Group to Apicomplexans. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 49: 498–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2002.tb00235.x
The GenBank accession numbers for new SSU rDNA sequences: Colpodella pontica (AY078092) and Colpodella sp., ATCC 50594 (AY142075).
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Received 05/21/02, 09/17/02, 10/03/02; accepted 10/05/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!