A Model of Biocomplexity and its Application to the Analysis of Some Terrestrial and Marsh Eukaryotic Microbial Communities with an Emphasis on Amoeboid Protists
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 86–91, March 2003
How to Cite
ANDERSON, O. R. (2003), A Model of Biocomplexity and its Application to the Analysis of Some Terrestrial and Marsh Eukaryotic Microbial Communities with an Emphasis on Amoeboid Protists. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 50: 86–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2003.tb00238.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Received 09/03/02, 11/26/02; accepted 12/15/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!