GenBank accession number for SSU rDNA sequence of S. corbicula: AJ514856
Small Subunit Ribosomal DNA Suggests that the Xenophyophorean Syringammina corbicula is a Foraminiferan1
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 483–487, November 2003
How to Cite
PAWLOWSKI, J., HOLZMANN, M., FAHRNI, J. and RICHARDSON, S. L. (2003), Small Subunit Ribosomal DNA Suggests that the Xenophyophorean Syringammina corbicula is a Foraminiferan. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 50: 483–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2003.tb00275.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Received 04/11/03, 09/03/03; accepted 09/18/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!