Symposium presentation “Bacterial Endosymbionts or Pathogens of Free-Living Amebae” presented June 5th, 2004, during the 56th Annual Meeting of the Society of Protozoologists, June 2-6, Bryant College, Smithfield, Rhode Island, USA.
Bacterial Endosymbionts of Free-living Amoebae1
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 509–514, September 2004
How to Cite
HORN, M. and WAGNER, M. (2004), Bacterial Endosymbionts of Free-living Amoebae. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 51: 509–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2004.tb00278.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Received 7/14/04; accepted 7/14/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!