Higher-Order Phylogeny of Plasmodial Slime Molds (Myxogastria) Based on Elongation Factor 1-A and Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 201–210, May 2005
How to Cite
FIORE-DONNO, A.-M., BERNEY, C., PAWLOWSKI, J. and BALDAUF, S. L. (2005), Higher-Order Phylogeny of Plasmodial Slime Molds (Myxogastria) Based on Elongation Factor 1-A and Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 52: 201–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2005.00032.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
- Received: 06/23/04; accepted: 02/04/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!