1Paper presented June 2, 2004, as part of the Symposium, “Advances in the Molecular Ecology of Protists” during the 56th Annual Meeting of the former Society of Protozoologists (now the International Society of Protistologists), June 2–6, Bryant College, Smithfield, RI.
Detection of the Dinozoans Pfiesteria piscicida and P. shumwayae: A Review of Detection Methods and Geographic Distribution1
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 83–89, March 2005
How to Cite
RUBLEE, P. A., REMINGTON, D. L., SCHAEFER, E. F. and MARSHALL, M. M. (2005), Detection of the Dinozoans Pfiesteria piscicida and P. shumwayae: A Review of Detection Methods and Geographic Distribution. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 52: 83–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2005.05202007.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Received: 01/18/05; accepted: 01/20/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!