1Present address: School of Biology, Institute for Research on Environment and Sustainability, Devonshire Building, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK.
Molecular Phylogenetic Position of the Genera Stephanonympha and Caduceia (Parabasalia) Inferred from Nuclear Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 93–99, January–February 2007
How to Cite
NOËL, C., NODA, S., MANTINI, C., DOLAN, M. F., MORIYA, S., DELGADO-VISCOGLIOSI, P., KUDO, T., CAPRON, M., PIERCE, R. J., OHKUMA, M. and VISCOGLIOSI, E. (2007), Molecular Phylogenetic Position of the Genera Stephanonympha and Caduceia (Parabasalia) Inferred from Nuclear Small Subunit rRNA Gene Sequences. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 54: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2006.00234.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Received: 08/01/06, 09/14/06, 10/18/06; accepted: 10/18/06
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!