Taxonomic Identity in Microbial Eukaryotes: A Practical Approach Using the Testate Amoeba Centropyxis to Resolve Conflicts Between Old and New Taxonomic Descriptions
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 by the International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 409–416, September–October 2008
How to Cite
LAHR, D. J. G., BERGMANN, P. J. and LOPES, S. G. B. C. (2008), Taxonomic Identity in Microbial Eukaryotes: A Practical Approach Using the Testate Amoeba Centropyxis to Resolve Conflicts Between Old and New Taxonomic Descriptions. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 55: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2008.00339.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2008
- Received: 06/27/07, 02/04/08, 03/27/08; accepted: 03/28/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!