2Present address: Department of Biochemistry, School of Biological Science and Technology, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410013, China.
SWP25, A Novel Protein Associated with the Nosema bombycis Endospore1
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by the International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 113–118, March/April 2009
How to Cite
WU, Z., LI, Y., PAN, G., ZHOU, Z. and XIANG, Z. (2009), SWP25, A Novel Protein Associated with the Nosema bombycis Endospore. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 56: 113–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2008.00375.x
1Nucleotide sequence of the SWP25 determined in the present study is deposited in GenBank with the Accession number EF683102.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Received: 04/28/08, 08/31/08, 09/15/08, 10/07/08; accepted: 10/12/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!