1Article based on a Past-President's address given at the annual meeting of the International Society of Protistologists held jointly with the Phycological Society of America at the Crowne Plaza Hotel In Providence-Warwick, RI, August 5–9, 2007.
Past President's Address: Protistan Biogeography: Why All The Fuss?1
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by the International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 105–112, March/April 2009
How to Cite
CARON, D. A. (2009), Past President's Address: Protistan Biogeography: Why All The Fuss?. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 56: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2008.00381.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Received: 05/30/08, 10/21/08; accepted: 10/22/08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!