PCR-Based Diversity Estimates of Artificial and Environmental 18S rRNA Gene Libraries
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by the International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 174–181, March/April 2009
How to Cite
POTVIN, M. and LOVEJOY, C. (2009), PCR-Based Diversity Estimates of Artificial and Environmental 18S rRNA Gene Libraries. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 56: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2008.00386.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
- Received: 08/29/08, 10/28/08; accepted: 11/05/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!