Paranucleospora theridion n. gen., n. sp. (Microsporidia, Enterocytozoonidae) with a Life Cycle in the Salmon Louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis, Copepoda) and Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar)
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 by the International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 95–114, March/April 2010
How to Cite
NYLUND, S., NYLUND, A., WATANABE, K., ARNESEN, C. E. and KARLSBAKK, E. (2010), Paranucleospora theridion n. gen., n. sp. (Microsporidia, Enterocytozoonidae) with a Life Cycle in the Salmon Louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis, Copepoda) and Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar). Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 57: 95–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2009.00451.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received: 07/03/09, 09/21/09; accepted: 08/06/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!