Presentation delivered at the workshop: Horizontal Gene Transfer and Phylogenetic Evolution Debunk Intelligent Design, 1st International Society of Protistologists—North American Section Meeting, 11–13 June 2009, Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI, USA
Using Protistan Examples to Dispel the Myths of Intelligent Design
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 by the International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 3–10, January/February 2010
How to Cite
FARMER, M. A. and HABURA, A. (2010), Using Protistan Examples to Dispel the Myths of Intelligent Design. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 57: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2009.00460.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Received: 09/10/09, 10/19/09; accepted: 10/19/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!