1This article was presented in the symposium, Alternative Nutritional Strategies, at the joint meetings of the International Society of Protistologists and the British Society for Protist Biology, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK, July 18–23, 2010.
The Role of Photosynthesis and Food Uptake for the Growth of Marine Mixotrophic Dinoflagellates1
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology© 2011 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 203–214, May/June 2011
How to Cite
HANSEN, P. J. (2011), The Role of Photosynthesis and Food Uptake for the Growth of Marine Mixotrophic Dinoflagellates. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 58: 203–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2011.00537.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received: 12/28/10; accepted: 12/29/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!