Morphology and Small Subunit (SSU) rRNA Gene Sequence of the New Brackish Water Ciliate Neobakuella flava n. g., n. sp. (Ciliophora, Spirotricha, Bakuellidae) and SSU rRNA Gene Sequences of Six Additional Hypotrichs from Korea
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology © 2011 International Society of Protistologists
Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 339–351, July/August 2011
How to Cite
LI, L., KHAN, S. N., JI, D., SHIN, M. K. and BERGER, H. (2011), Morphology and Small Subunit (SSU) rRNA Gene Sequence of the New Brackish Water Ciliate Neobakuella flava n. g., n. sp. (Ciliophora, Spirotricha, Bakuellidae) and SSU rRNA Gene Sequences of Six Additional Hypotrichs from Korea. Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology, 58: 339–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1550-7408.2011.00561.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- Received: 12/31/10, 03/09/11; accepted: 03/10/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!